I don’t know about you but ever since I was a young girl, my go-to for dry skin relief has always been aloe.
It started when my family was vacationing in Puerto Rico. The resort had Aloe Vera growing poolside, everywhere! Whenever someone was sunburned, which back then was pretty much everyone at some point during their stay there, they just broke a piece of the plant off and rubbed it on their skin. It felt good. When we returned home, my mother started keeping aloe growing in a pot for us. We used it for small burns and sunburns.
Nowadays, as an Avon Independent Sales Representative, instead of growing it, I buy it in a jar instead. I love Avon’s Jeju Aloe 99% Fresh Soothing Gel because it instantly hydrates and soothes my dry, sensitive skin while restoring its moisture level and now the new belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb Aloe makes it even easier to add aloe to my morning facial skin care routine.
In addition to my beloved aloe vera extract, new belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb Aloe also has vitamin E and hyaluronic acid.
belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb Aloe
Why You’ll Love belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb Aloe
• Cooling, lightweight gel-cream
• Helps soothe irritated and sun-exposed skin with aloe vera extract
• Helps deliver instant hydration with a multi-level blend of hyaluronic acid
• 84% of people said tired skin felt soothed and calmed in just 7 days*
• Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin
Join the Conversation!
Have you ever used aloe for dry skin or sunburn before? Did it work for you? do you already love the belif brand? Share your thoughts about aloe vera or belif in the comments. I’d like to hear what you think.
I’d love to be your Avon Independent Sales Representative! Did you know you can shop Avon online with me from anywhere in the USA and have your products delivered right to your front door? You’ll save money when shopping with an Avon Rep too!
- Browse the current AVON Brochure Online
- Get a Virtual Make Over
- Join my Team – Sell Avon Earn some cash or simply get your own products at a discount!