Avon got some well-deserved attention for two of it’s products in the press lately.
BENEFITS: Anew Vitamin C Illuminating Priming Moisturizer
• Instantly illuminates, hydrates and blurs imperfections
• Enhances the staying power of your makeup
• Contains brightening vitamin C and skin-smoothing silicones
• Wear alone or under makeup
• Can be used with any skin care routine
fmg Cashmere Essence Lipcream (my personal favorite) was also featured as a top new lip launch in an article from WWD about lipstick’s comeback after a rough 2020 where lipstick sales took a huge hit. Now that some places are allowing fully vaccinated people to drop their masks, it’s time to show off those lustrous lips again ladies. Why not grab a new color or two?
BENEFITS: fmg Cashmere Essence Lipcream
• Melting balm-like texture wraps lips in luscious shine and comfort
• With antiaging ingredients, including Bio-Retinol complex, ginseng cell extract, antioxidant meadowfoam seed oil and vitamin E
• High-shine finish
• Buildable medium-to-full coverage
Have you tried either of these great Avon products yet? Will you? Tell me what you think of them in the comments.
You Might Also Enjoy: