Hyaluronic Acid is not just a catch phrase for skincare. It’s a moisture boosting miracle for dry skin.
Anew Hydra Fusion 1.5% Hyaluronic Acid Serum contains Avon’s highest concentration of moisturizing hyaluronic acid (1.5%!) for bouncier, visibly plumper skin. Hyaluronic Acid acts like a sponge holding up to 1,000 times its weight in water giving you intense, lasting hydration. It’s your rescue treatment for those extra dry areas that need saving and your go-to for dry winter or summer skin!
Benefits of using Anew Hydra Fusion 1.5% Hyaluronic Acid Serum
• Three different molecular sizes of hyaluronic acid reach multiple layers of skin’s surface, visibly plumping skin with 2X more moisture and bringing back its bounce
• Instantly plumps the look of expression/fine lines
• Delivers overall deep hydration
• Formulated with raspberry antioxidant, known to help boost skin repair and protect against environmental factors
• Phthalate-free, petroleum-free
• For every skin type
• Absorbs quickly
• Non-greasy and non-sticky jelly-like texture
Anew Hydra Fusion 1.5% Hyaluronic Acid Serum Reviews
At the time of this post Anew Hydra Fusion 1.5% Hyaluronic Acid Serum has received a 4.6 out of 5 stars rating. A whopping 93 percent of the reviewers would recommend this product to a friend. Testimonials include, “I use this product in the AM & PM. I’m a huge fan of this product. It does everything it says on the bottle. A little product on the finger tip goes a long way. Non sticky. Quickly absorbs in the skin with a mild pleasant smell.” READ ALL OF THE REVIEWS HERE
How to use Anew Hydra Fusion 1.5% Hyaluronic Acid Serum
Apply Anew Hydra Fusion 1.5% Hyaluronic Acid Serum twice a day in the morning and evening, or use as needed to spot treat dry areas. Dispense one drop of the serum into palm. Using your fingertips, gently smooth the serum onto cleansed face in an upward and outwards motion, avoiding eye area. For best results, follow with Anew Hydra Fusion Gel Cream.
Are you currently using a hyaluronic acid serum? Any other product that contains hyaluronic acid? Tell me all about it in the comments.