Are you looking for a sensitive-skin solution to dark circles, fine lines and wrinkles? Do you prefer vegan skincare products? Would you like something with no photosensitivity so you can use it during the day? Bakuchiol just might be the answer to all of your problems! Well… all of your your skincare problems anyway!
What is Bakuchiol?
Bakuchiol is a gentle plant-based alternative to retinol. It helps reduce fine lines, wrinkles and skin discolorations without irritation and because it doesn’t promote photosensitivity the way retinol does, it can be used during the day. We do still recommend using a sunscreen if you’re going outside as there is no SPF value in it.
Because it’s plant-based, bakuchiol is naturally vegan. This trendy new plant-extract-alternative to retinol can be used by those with sensitive skin which makes it an amazing find.
Bakuchiol has been shown to have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, as well as antibacterial properties.Allure magazine article about bakuchiol.
Which Avon products contain Bakuchiol?
There are two new products at Avon that contain Bakuchiol and they’re both in the Farm Rx line. One is for your eye area, the other is for the rest of your face.
Bakuchiol for Eyes
Avon’s Farm Rx Bakuchiol Eye Cream is a hydrating formula that visibly reduces dark circles while also helping to fight fine lines and wrinkles without irritation in your delicate eye area. After using it, you’ll enjoy a firmer, brighter look.
Benefits of using Farm Rx Bakuchiol Eye Cream
• Visibly reduces dark circles, fine lines and wrinkles
• Clinically proven to significantly reduce the appearance of crow’s feet, fine lines and wrinkles in one week
• Clinically proven to significantly improve elasticity, firmness and texture in one week
• 91% agreed that eye area looks more youthful and feels fresh in one week*
• 90% natural ingredients
• Formulated with a strict blacklist: free of parabens, phthalates, mineral oil, sulfates, synthetic dyes and fragrances, formaldehyde, PEG’s, cyclic silicones, ethanolamines and more
How to use Farm Rx Bakuchiol Eye Cream
Apply around the eye area in the morning and evening.
Bakuchiol for Face
Avon’s Farm Rx Bakuchiol Serum penetrates your skin surface to help fight skin dullness, fine lines and wrinkles. It’s non-irritating so there’s no redness leaving you with smoother more radiant skin.
Benefits of using Farm Rx Bakuchiol Serum
• Targets fine lines, wrinkles and dullness
• Clinically proven to significantly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in one week
• Clinically shown to improve elasticity by 74% after 1 week of use
• 91% agreed that skin looks younger and healthier in one week*
• 98% natural ingredients
• Formulated with a strict blacklist: free of parabens, phthalates, mineral oil, sulfates, synthetic dyes and fragrances, formaldehyde, PEG’s, cyclic silicones, ethanolamines and more.
How to use Farm Rx Bakuchiol Serum
Apply to clean face before moisturizer.
Do you have sensitive skin? Have you used any products that contain Bakuchiol yet? Tell me all about it in the comments. I love hearing from fellow Avon lovers.
Thank you for visiting with me today!
You Might Also Enjoy:
- Browse the current AVON Brochure Online
- Join me and the gang at my Facebook Page
- Visit me at Instagram
- Check out my Pinterest Boards
- Get a Virtual Make Over