As a gardener and Avon lady, I love the new vegan line of skincare at Avon! And after a day spent outside in the sun, I truly appreciate the cool feeling I get from Farm Rx Super Greens Cooling Gel.
INTRODUCING FARM RX
Avon’s newest skin care collection is all vegan. Farm Rx is loaded with natural plant-based ingredients to help you have healthier skin. It’s formulated with Avon’s innovative Slow Herb Complex™ and features a blend of botanicals that thrive in dry conditions. These ingredients are slowly cold-brewed to extract all of their antioxidants for peak efficacy. The result is that your skin feels instantly nourished. You’re left with a fresh, healthy-looking, dewy glow.
One of my favorite products in the Farm Rx line is the Super Greens Cooling Gel.
Super Greens Cooling Gel works as a lightweight moisturizer to help soothe and cool and nourish your skin. I personally use it as a night time mask to hydrate my skin while I sleep but you can use it as a light moisturizer in the daytime too! It has a nice cooling feeling when applied.
Super Greens Cooling Gel by Avon has been formulated with super nutrients like broccoli sprouts, brussels sprouts, moringa oil and green tea to keep your skin looking softer, brighter and healthier. It comes in a 3.04 fl. oz. jar.
Benefits of Farm Rx Super Greens Cooling Gel
• Helps soothe, cool and hydrate skin
• 91% agreed that skin instantly feels hydrated, cool and refreshed*
• 97% agreed that skin is instantly visibly moisturized*
• 91% agreed that skin looks balanced in one week*
• 86% natural ingredients
• Formulated with a strict blacklist: free of parabens, phthalates, mineral oil, sulfates, synthetic dyes and fragrances, formaldehyde, PEG’s, cyclic silicones, ethanolamines and more.
What Does Avon Farm Rx Super Greens Cooling Gel Smell Like?
To me, Farm Rx Super Greens Cooling Gel has a very light fresh scent to it. I really like it. I think some might describe it as a “green” smell. In any case, the fragrance dissipates very quickly so there’s no fear of it unpleasantly mixing with any of your other products or perfumes.
The Key Ingredients in Farm Rx Super Greens Cooling Gel
• Broccoli Sprouts – Rich in vitamins A, B and C, known to calm and reduce redness.
• Brussels Sprouts – High in vitamins and antioxidants
• Green Tea – With polyphenols, powerful antioxidants to soothe and protect skin.
• Moringa Oil- With omega fatty acids to help protect skin’s moisture barrier.
How to Use Farm Rx Super Greens Cooling Gel
Use daily as the last step in your skin care routine. If using in the AM, follow with SPF. I love Hydra Fusion Daily Beauty Defense SPF 50 (vegan formula, too!).
*Based on a consumer perception study.
Are you looking for a lightweight moisturizer or a nighttime facial mask? Do you love that the new Farm Rx Super Greens Cooling Gel can be used as both? Tell me about it in the comments. I love hearing from my fellow Avon lovers!
Thank you for visiting with me today!
You Might Also Enjoy:
- Browse the current AVON Brochure Online
- Join me and the gang at my Facebook Page
- Visit me at Instagram
- Check out my Pinterest Boards
- Get a Virtual Make Over