As a new Avon representative, I received a jar of Dr. Belmeur Advanced Cica Recovery Cream as a gift with purchase and I’ve been using it ever since. This stuff is truly amazing.
For reference, I should tell you that over the last two years, as a member of FabFitFun, where I’m still affiliated, I was able to try out several high end face creams. One in particular that has another popular doctors name on the label was my chosen favorite of all the products I used from FFF, and I have to say that this one from Avon is, by far, my new favorite.
Even at my age, I’m prone to acne which can be worsened by some products. I’m thrilled to report that I have not had any problems from this cream. My skin feels soft but not greasy and no breakouts in sight. It has a very light scent that doesn’t really stand out. Almost nothing at all that I can notice and it’s not offensive to me at all.
What is Cica?
I must admit that when I first received the cream, I had no idea what Cica was so I did a bit of investigating to see why it feels so good on my skin. I learned that Cica is the commonly used term for Centella Asiatica, an herb that’s well known in Asia. It’s also called tiger grass because people in China noticed that tigers would roll around in Centella Asiatica to help heal their wounds. Cica is fast gaining traction in the skin care industry for its skin soothing properties.
3 Reasons why I Love Dr. Belmeur Cica Cream
My Dr. Belmeur Advanced Cica Cream Review
- I love how it feels going on! As I’ve mentioned, I’ve used some pretty high end creams and this one is just as luxurious as any of those others. It’s not greasy. I don’t break out. And it gives me a nice moisturized feeling that lasts throughout the day.
- I love Korean beauty products! Dr. Belmeur Advanced Cica Recovery Cream is brought to you by Avon by way of their exclusive collaboration with The Face Shop, a South Korea-based skincare and cosmetics manufacturer, known for super-luxurious Korean beauty products that are influencing the world.
- I love how it’s packaged! Okay, this one may sound silly but hear me out. The jar, with it’s blue lid is attractive enough to leave out on my bathroom counter. It comes with it’s own little spatula which I feel is so much more hygienic than sticking your fingers into the jar every time you use it. AND I love the little heart on the plastic lid that’s found after you remove the blue jar top. So cute! It makes me smile every time I see it.
• Centella Asiatica Extract “Cica” – Relieves irritated skin, strengthens skin barrier and gently moisturizes
• Ceramide – Forms and strengthens the moisture barrier
• Panthenol – Acts to soothe skin
Thank you for visiting today!