I received a bottle of Fruits & Passion Cucina hand soap by Avon as a gift from a friend... This was before I started selling Avon myself. I have to tell you that I fell in love with it at first pump. Read my review to learn 3 reasons why I love it so much.
3 REASONS I LOVE FRUITS & PASSION CUCINA HAND SOAP
- It’s Pretty! The bottle is beautiful and I love the way the bottle looks in my kitchen. Call me crazy but I think it adds a touch of elegance to my counter top near the sink. Okay, the way the bottle looks might not be the most important reason to love this soap, but for me, with a product that gets left out all the time, it makes a huge difference.
- It doesn’t dry out my hands! Lately, as we all have been since Covid 19 came to town, I am constantly washing my hands. I don’t know about you but so much hand washing and sanitizing can be very drying to the skin on my hands. I found my hands getting really rough and uncomfortable. Since I’ve been using Cucina hand soap by Avon, my hands feel great.
- There are three different scents! Each scent is more mouthwatering than the next. You’ll want to try them all and switch off so that you don’t ever get bored. The three scents are; Grapefruit & Rhubarb, Coriander & Olive Tree, and Sea Salt & Amalfi Lemon.
Those are just my 3 reasons for loving this soap but there’s a lot more to love. Here’s a list of all the benefits you’ll get from using this amazing product.
ALL THE BENEFITS OF FRUITS & PASSION CUCINA HAND SOAP
• Removes even the strongest of food odors (think, garlic!)
• Leaves hands delicately scented
• Biodegradable and eco-friendly formula
While some soaps can be drying, Cucina’s moisturizing formula leaves hands feeling soft, nourished and protected. The bottles contain a generous 13.5 fl. oz of soap.
I’ve shared photos of each of the three scents available along with links to the products at my Avon store in case you’d like to learn more or order a bottle (or two, or three) for yourself. Each contain good-for-you plant-derived ingredients like olive oil and glycerin.
HERE ARE THE THREE DIFFERENT SCENTS
Sea Salt & Amalfi Lemon
Exquisitely-scented luxury hand soap (with a hint of zest!)
Grapefruit & Rhubarb
Bright-and-uplifting luxury hand soap.
Coriander & Olive Tree
Aromatic-and-woody scented luxury hand soap.
Here’s a look at the back of the label so you can read the ingredients.
I’ve just gotten started but so far, I love selling Avon. They have sooooo many new products and product lines that it’s never boring and I’m learning so much. If you’d like to join me as an Avon representative, you’ll find a link at the top of the page of my Avon store located HERE.
How to Keep Hands Clean & Healthy
With all the hand washing everyone is doing lately, you might also be interested in reading this informative article at my online Avon store: How to Keep Hands Clean & Healthy
HAVE YOU TRIED AVON’S FRUITS & PASSION CUCINA KITCHEN HAND SOAP YET? If you did, please share your thoughts about using it and your favorite scent in the comments section. I love hearing from my readers!
Thanks so much for visiting today!